We offer comprehensive ophthalmology services that include a full range of medical and surgical eye care with an emphasis on cataract removal with lens implants.
The Akshjyot Clinic team provides routine eye exams and medical and surgical diagnosis and treatment of visual disorders including :
- Lasik ( Laser Vision Correction )
- Corneal Conditions
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Retinal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
Latest Technology :
Our ophthalmologists are skillful with cataract surgeries requiring more advanced techniques and experience. Modalities and surgical options for cataract and refractive errors include :
- No injection/no stitch surgery providing improved safety.
- State-of-the-art laser and ultrasonic measuring techniques for lens implants.
- Advanced extraction techniques using axial and rotational ultrasound, as well as removal by pulsed water jet.
- Advanced adjunctive techniques such as capsular tension rings and capsular staining to improve outcomes in difficult cases.
- Specialized lens implants that correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lens implants that protect against blue light damage, potentially slowing the progression of macular degeneration.
- Combined cataract surgery with refractive corneal surgery to further decrease dependence on glasses